Friday, October 10, 2014

Our Walks


I know, another layout with my Tucker, same walk too but I loved the pop of red from his leash and wanted to go with that color scheme again.  I am trying to use a lot of my products instead of buying and then just letting them sit there so I used the same triangle paper I loved from the Studio Calico Sandlot kit too.


I know this one looks a little busy but that's why I kept the embellishing minimal and used lots of patterned paper.  The silk screen was a fun part along with the big bold red title, all fun items from the August Sandlot Scrapbook Kit and September Whitman Add On.


I created more dimension by distressing the edges with my fingernails so the items popped up.  I adhered the title with my roller adhesive but only where the letters were red so it didn't really show.  


I added the silk screen with pop dots.  I used the color theory Mint acrylic paint and loved how it came out.  You can see more details on using the Silk Screen here.

Christine <3

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)