Friday, October 3, 2014

Just Keep Swimming

I used the awesome My Mind's Eye vellum from their Necessities Collection .  It's hard to capture the amazing gold but you can see it a little shining in some of the pictures.  


I stitched the vellum on top of a white piece of card stock so you could see the gold dots pop.  I kept photos down towards the bottom of the page, I really wanted those gold dots to take up a large space.



Here you can see the gold reflecting in in the light really well, this vellum is amazing.  I added messy stitching, some stickers and of course a gold Studio Calico Atlantic gold star.


I love brads and this "just keep swimming" sticker couldn't have been more perfect for a pool layout.

Christine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)