Monday, October 6, 2014

Adventure

 I love being back home and hanging out with our family pup, Tucker, I miss that little guy everyday.



You would think we go on nice easy walks but nope, he pretty much refuses to walk and just wants to run.  However, I like the exercise so I go for it.  We are both exhausted after we're done but trust me he is in heaven, happier than can be.  He should know by now that I'm going to document our "walk"



The awesome cut files for Studio Calico by Hello Forever.  I added some floral paper with the reds.  I love Silhouette Cuts but I find myself being lazy a lot and not using it as much as I should.  I'm going to try to use it more since I do really love it.

Christine <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)