Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Our Monster

I created this layout first with the Note and Things Collection and loved how it turned out.  I used a few other pieces from my stash but mostly it's Note and Things :)



There's something about the colors that just got me excited to work with this collection.  Our cat's name is Riggly and we tend to call him the Riggle Monster on most days when he is in what we call "crazy mode."  He's usually not ever on our table but i was sitting at the table and he needed to be near me so I enjoyed his company.  


I love adding lots of messy stitching in random places on my layouts, one of my favorite ways to add texture.  That late ampersand from the Notes and Things was a perfect fit here.  The ribbon along the bottom, I never use ribbon, is from the Studio Calico Sandlot kit.  See more projects on my Studio Calico page if you'd like and check their gallery.

<Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)