Monday, January 6, 2014

Believe

I took the time to scrap a wedding photo of ours that I just love.  No we have nothing to do with the fire hydrant it just makes a great pop of color and an awesome photo prop...just fun.  I know the word believe can come across as a Christmas word but I'm using it here to believe in, well you guessed, a happy life starting with a wedding....don't I sound sappy??

The full layout, pops of red with black and white, love the combo. I used some Freckled Fawn black and white airmail washi tape and just love it.  I kept this layout pretty simple with embellishments, a tag and a brad, as the Printshop paper adds a busy background.


 A little closeup of my die cut with the wood veneer hearts to dot the "i"


I circled the sentence "Look at us now, so happy together" in the Printshop paper by Studio Calico...it seemed so perfect!

Thanks for looking and stopping by <3

Christine

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)